News and Announcements
it is great!!!

It will be great if students that work on entrepreneurship were
given the opportunity to work with foreign students and explore
possibilities for internationalisation. This is exactly what the I-STEP
project plans to do.
As IT teacher I support this initiative.
International marketing, international business ethics ....and other courses- it is great!!!

It will be great if students that work on entrepreneurship were given the opportunity to work with foreign students and explore possibilities for internationalisation. This is exactly what the I-STEP project plans to do. As IT teacher I support this initiative. International marketing, international business ethics ....and other courses- it is great!!!

Hi Loreta, it is great to hear you see potential in the IStep project! I think that many IT students can benefit from an international entrepreneurship course. For example, it can open up many new markets for future web-developers!
Please keep us updated with how your students get on!

Hi Loreta, it is great to hear you see potential in the IStep project! I think that many IT students can benefit from an international entrepreneurship course. For example, it can open up many new markets for future web-developers! Please keep us updated with how your students get on!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft