For Teachers
Photos for Beta testing presentation in Lithuania

Hello, everybody smile
Can every country send me some photos with students of Your training course activities in Your organizations?
I've got photos and info already from Noorderpoort. Thanks Liesbeth and Lily smile
So, I was wondering, can other countries send me few photos with few sentences how it was Your training period, what are You doing in those photos or some other info.
I am asking this, because i will prepare and read presentation about Beta testing on May in LT.

Sincerely,
Agne

Hello, everybody :) Can every country send me some photos with students of Your training course activities in Your organizations? I've got photos and info already from Noorderpoort. Thanks Liesbeth and Lily :) So, I was wondering, can other countries send me few photos with few sentences how it was Your training period, what are You doing in those photos or some other info. I am asking this, because i will prepare and read presentation about Beta testing on May in LT. Sincerely, Agne
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft