For Students
Modules

Hi, I am Liesbeth from the Netherlands and I am curious about your experiences with the modules

Hi, I am Liesbeth from the Netherlands and I am curious about your experiences with the modules

We have great experience in Lithuania smile
Could be more time for training course, but it's really useful and interesting.
Great experience, a lot of possibilities and I'm glad that I'm inn this project smile
Thanks for all partners for great job smile
By the way, what is your experience with this training course and modules, Liesbeth?

Agne

We have great experience in Lithuania :) Could be more time for training course, but it's really useful and interesting. Great experience, a lot of possibilities and I'm glad that I'm inn this project :) Thanks for all partners for great job :) By the way, what is your experience with this training course and modules, Liesbeth? Agne

We had two sessions with students salesmanager automotivebranche and students International Business.

Too bad that the time we coul work with the students was so short! We talked to several colleagues/teachers to see if they can use the I-Step modules next year in their study programmes. We'll see.

Liesbeth

We had two sessions with students salesmanager automotivebranche and students International Business. Too bad that the time we coul work with the students was so short! We talked to several colleagues/teachers to see if they can use the I-Step modules next year in their study programmes. We'll see. Liesbeth

Hi everyone, it is great to hear about your experiences. Here is what one of our students' said about the modules they tested:
"The activities went really well, there were two groups who presented their business plans to the rest of the class that were particularly good. I think all the students enjoyed this task as they hadn’t done a business plan for a merger before, so it was something a bit different!"
Seems like they enjoyed it too!

Hi everyone, it is great to hear about your experiences. Here is what one of our students' said about the modules they tested: "The activities went really well, there were two groups who presented their business plans to the rest of the class that were particularly good. I think all the students enjoyed this task as they hadn’t done a business plan for a merger before, so it was something a bit different!" Seems like they enjoyed it too!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft