For Teachers
Communication

Hi smile

Question, if someone posted something in de community we get a push notification ore a email?

How are you? In the Netherlands it's cold en raining at the moment. Looking forward to the summersmile

Ready for the meeting in Lithuania?

Kind regards
Johan

Sorrysmile , I Think a found the answer.

Hi :) Question, if someone posted something in de community we get a push notification ore a email? How are you? In the Netherlands it's cold en raining at the moment. Looking forward to the summer:) Ready for the meeting in Lithuania? Kind regards Johan Sorry:( , I Think a found the answer.

Kind Regards, Johan Talman Noorderpoort Automotive Postbus 11011 9700 CA Groningen Bornholmstraat 31 9723 AW Groningen T 088-2307761 M 06-25681473 E jh.talman@noorderpoort.nl I www.noorderpoort.nl

edited Mar 28 '18 at 6:15 pm

Hi Johan, I think you can choose how you are notified on your profile settings, and you can choose to receive an email or not.

All the best,

Xavier

Hi Johan, I think you can choose how you are notified on your profile settings, and you can choose to receive an email or not. All the best, Xavier
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft